COCO FLIP COOPER PENDANT - ASPEN GREEN
Inspired by the old tin can telephone or 'lovers telephone' this spun copper pendant light pays tribute to a time gone by. In 1664 Robert Hooke experimented with sound transmission through a distended wire. Mr. Cooper celebrates this era of invention and observations. The shades are designed to be hung in a cluster, cascading from a single ceiling plate and hooking to various points using copper crimps. The swage lines reference the ridges of a tin can as well as adding rigidity and detail to the form.
Made in Melbourne.
250mm Ø x 250mm
Voltage and maximum wattage
240V / 20W
6W Warm White LED
Halogen and incandescent globes are not to be used
Standard fixtures included
– 1 x 80mm Ø ceiling canopy (black)
White or silver also available on request
– 2 metres of black cloth flex
Other colours available on request
– 1 x ceramic E27 lamp holder
– 1 x non-dimmable 6W LED globe
– Must be installed by a qualified electrician
Care and maintenance
– Remove any marks with a soft cloth dampened in lukewarm water with a mild detergent
– Never use detergents containing abrasives and solvent
1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
We offer free delivery on Cooper pendants.